Skip to main content
- Easy access and safety
- Low maintenance and easy inspection
Reliable operation guaranteed
- Enjoy peace of mind an uninterrupted operation with multiple fans, motors and operational redundant pumps.
- Multiple, individually driven fans guarantee redundancy.
- Fans, motor and drive system (V-belt) are located in the dry air, preventing moisture and condensation. No external moving parts, helping it withstand the toughest weather conditions.
- Various corrosion-resistant materials, including the unique Baltibond hybrid coating for guaranteed long service life.
Easy access and safety
- Easy cleaning and improved hygiene with a compact, sloped water basin.
- The air inlet shields block sunlight to prevent biological growth in the unit and stops water splashing outside without reducing the condenser's capacity.
- Removable suction strainer anti-vortex hood.
- Make-up, drain and overflow easily accessible for inspection and cleaning.
- High efficient drift eliminators certified by Eurovent to prevent droplets escaping into the air.
- Optional clean out port helps remove silt and sludge from the cooling tower basin.
- Optional sump sweeper piping prevents sediment collecting in the cold water basin.
Low maintenance and easy inspection
- Inspect and maintain safely Vertex condensers with unrivalled comfort, while standing inside on the internal walkway.
- Access via large hinged door to optional internal walkway: no basin draining needed for unit interior inspection.
- Easy to inspect the coil from the outside or from the inside via the removable drift eliminators modules or internal walkway.
- Ground level access to the drive system, pump(s) and terminal box eliminates the need for platforms or ladders to access them.
- Reduce maintenance labor cost by 50% and address confined space hazards with a walkable, spacious interior and easy entry and exit.
- Compact design for confined spaces.
- Single-side air inlet let you install next to a solid wall.
Reduced shipping, rigging and installation costs
- Vertex units are factory assembled.
- We ship larger models in 2 sections to reduce the size and weight of the heaviest section for easy on-site assembly with smaller cranes.
- Vertex offers high capacity and minimal operating weight. Save on steel supports, both underneath the equipment and in the building itself for rooftop installations.