- Low height
- Easy installation
- Very low height: fits perfectly on roof tops or tight enclosures.
- VCL condensers are factory-assembled. We ship in one piece for easy on-site lifting and installation.
- VCL offers high capacity and minimum operating weight. Save on steel supports, both underneath the equipment and in the building itself for rooftop installations.
- Single-side air inlet lets you install next to solid walls.
- Units housable indoors thanks to centrifugal fans allowing intake or discharge ductwork.
Ideal for a quiet operation
- VCL units include quiet internal centrifugal fans for minimal surrounding noise.
- Single-side air inlet, and a quieter condenser rear for more noise-sensitive areas.
- Cut operation noise still further with factory-designed and tested sound attenuators or silencers.
Year-round reliable operation
- Various corrosion-resistant materials, including the unique Baltibond hybrid coating for guaranteed long service life.
- Optional Baltiguard Drive System for energy savings and less noise during low load (night). A perfect stand-by system in case of motor failure
- Optional extended surface coil with steel fins for dry operation.
Interested in the VCL evaporative condenser for your industrial refrigeration application? Contact your local BAC representative for more information.