- Heavy-gauge hot-dip galvanized steel is used for external unit steel panels and structural elements featuring Baltiplus Corrosion Protection.
- The unique Baltibond hybrid coating is an optional extra. A hybrid polymer coating for longer service life, applied pre-assembly to all hot-dip galvanized steel components of the unit.
- Optional stainless steel panels and structural elements of type 304L or 316L for extreme applications.
- Or the economical alternative: a water-contact stainless steel cold water basin. Its key components and the basin itself are stainless steel. The rest is protected with the Baltibond hybrid coating.
2. Heat transfer media
Unique and patented heat transfer system: featuring combined flow via heat exchange coils and fill pack.
- The prime surface coil is constructed of continuous length of prime surface steel, hot-dip galvanized after fabrication. Designed for free drainage of the fluid and for maximum 10 bar operating pressure according to PED. Pneumatically tested at 15 bar.
- All hot dip galvanized and stainless steel coils are delivered with BAC's Internal Coil Corrosion Protection, to ensure an optimal internal corrosion protection and guaranteed quality.
- Try our coil option: stainless steel coil in type 304L or 316L.
The dry finned coil is constructed of copper tubes with rippled edge and aluminium flat plate fins. Designed for free drainage of the fluid and for maximum 10 bar operating pressure according to PED. Pneumatically tested at 15 bar.
- The patented and factory-tested BACross fill with integrated drift eliminators. Optional BACross fill bundles with handles for quick and easy removal and cleaning of the fill. The bundle includes individual sheets which are easy to dismantle for inspection and cleaning, eliminating the need for frequent fill replacement.
- In self-extinguishing plastic, which will not rot, decay or decompose.
- For operation above 50°C, try our optional high temperature fill, usable with spray water up to 55°C.
- HXI fan system features two corrosion resistant sheaves, belt and motor. Together with the heavy duty fan shaft bearings and the BAC Impervix motor, this guarantees optimal and year-round operational efficiency.
- Low kW and noise axial fan(s) in corrosion resistant aluminum, encased in fan cylinder.
- Option: flow control package includes a 3-way valve with actuator and connecting piping
- Our drift eliminators in the coil section come in UV-resistant plastic, which will not rot, decay or decompose and their performance is tested and certified by Eurovent. They are assembled in easily handled and removable sections, for optimal coil access.
- Easy removable UV-resistant plastic combined inlet shields at air inlet. Sunlight block to prevent biological growth in tower, air filter and water splash-out stop.
These consist of:
- Spray branches with wide non-clog, plastic, 360° distribution nozzles secured in grommets. Overlapping spray pattern for complete coil wetting.
- A sloped cold water basin with: large hinged and inward swinging access door and internal walkway.
- Anti-vortexing strainers and make up both easily accessible from air inlet side.
- Close coupled, bronze fitted centrifugal spray pump with totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor. Bleed line with metering valve installed from pump discharge to overflow.
Need more information? Contact your local BAC representative.