- Low height
- Easy installation
- Very low height: fits perfectly on roof tops or tight enclosures.
- VFL towers are factory-assembled. We ship in one piece for easy on-site lifting and installation.
- VFL offers high capacity and minimum operating weight. Save on steel supports, both underneath the equipment and in the building itself for rooftop installations.
- Single-side air inlet lets you install next to solid walls.
- Units housable indoors thanks to centrifugal fans allowing intake or discharge ductwork.
Ideal for a quiet operation
- VFL units include quiet internal centrifugal fans for minimal surrounding noise.
- Single-side air inlet, and a quieter tower rear for more noise-sensitive areas.
- Cut operation noise still further with factory-designed and tested sound attenuators or silencers.
Year-round reliable operation
- Various corrosion-resistant materials, including the unique Baltibond hybrid coating for guaranteed long service life.
- Optional Baltiguard Drive System for energy savings and less noise during low load (night). A perfect stand-by system in case of motor failure
- Optional extended surface coil with steel fins for dry operation.
Interested in the VFL closed circuit cooling tower for cooling your process fluid? Contact your local BAC representative for more information.