When you require more precise water level control, replace the standard mechanical make-up valve with an electrical water level controller.
An electric water level control package
- reduces water consumption
- helps maintain your system year-round: no adjustment needed
- increases the equipment reliability
- is less sensitive to freezing and variations of pressure in the water supply
- adjusts faster the water level
- is suitable for higher water pressures compared to standard mechanical float valve assembly
The package consists of
- a basin-mounted float switch
- a solenoid-activated valve in the make-up water line
The valve closes slowly to minimize water hammer.
Want more precise water level control? Contact your local BAC representative for more information.