- Keep the process fluid temperature constant.
- Proper set points allow for water savings up to 80% on a yearly basis.
- Variable speed drive for close control and maximum energy saving.
- Preset cleaning cycle will keep your adiabatic pre-cooler pads operational at all times.
- Individual pre-coolers operation control.
- Water usage restriction in case of prohibited water consumption, e.g. dry weather periods.
- Communication with Building Management System is possible.
- Ensure maximum service life of the pre-coolers.
Now adiabatic controls with VFD drives available for retrofit on old generation, step controlled units with additional functionalities and benefits: less noise, less water and energy usage.
Want to benefit from adiabatic controls? Contact your local BAC representative.