- Secured in grommets for easy removal and replacement.
- Patented and lab tested BAC design, preventing scale build-up that reduces the unit capacity.
- Large orifice 360° umbrella pattern spray, eliminating dry spots.
- Non-clogging design.
- For all system flow rates.
- For pressurized or gravity distribution system.
When cleaning nozzles do not use a screwdriver or other instrument to force debris through the nozzle. The bottom of the nozzle is a target area that diffuses the water over the fill or coil in an umbrella type pattern. If the target area is broken, the water will pour straight onto the coil-fill surface, possibly causing damage to the fill and/or dry spots on the coil. In addition, the debris can now possibly begin to clog the fill.
Want to replace the nozzles of your BAC equipment? Contact your local BAC representative.