REMARK: Do not use for construction. Refer to factory certified dimensions & weights. This page includes data current at the time of publication, which should be reconfirmed at the time of purchase. In the interest of the product improvement, specifications, weights and dimensions are subject to change without notice.
1. All connections 100 mm and smaller are MPT. Connections 200 mm and larger than 100 mm are bevelled-for-welding.
2. Fan kW is at 0 Pa ESP. To operate against external static pressure up to 125 Pa, consult your BAC representative for size and location.
3. Make up, overflow, suction, drain connections and access door can be provided on side opposite to that shown, consult your BAC representative.
4. Unit height is indicative, for precise value refer to certified print.
5. Shipping/operating weights indicated are for units without accessories such as sound attenuators, discharge hoods, etc. Consult factory certified prints to obtain weight additions and the heaviest section to be lifted.
Sound attenuation HD
1. Discharge attenuator; 2. Access Door; 3. Intake attenuator; H & W: unit height and width (see engineering data).
|Model||Dimensions (mm)||Weights (kg)|
|VTL-E 039 G - 079 K||3125||1820||655||235||890|
|VTL-E 076 J - 095 K||3375||2730||660||315||975|
|VTL-E 086 L - 137 M||3375||3650||660||385||1045|
|VTL-E 139 L - 227 O||3375||2730||980||500||1480|
|VTL-E 225 O - 272 P||3375||3650||980||605||1585|