Remark: Do not use for construction. Refer to factory certified dimensions & weights. This page includes data current at time of publication, which should be reconfirmed at the time of purchase. In the interest of product improvement, specifications, weights and dimensions are subject to change without notice.
1. Dimensional drawings show standard (right hand) arrangement can be furnished by special order.
2. Coil connection locations are approximate. Dimensions should not be used for prefabrication on the connecting piping. All coil connections are beleved for welding.
3. Shipping/ operating weights indicated are for units without accessories such as sound attenuators, discharge hoods ect. Consult factory certified prints to obtain weight additions and the heaviest section to be lifted. Operating weight shown in tables is based on total unit weight of refrigerant operating charge and basin filled to overflow level.
4. The units will be delivered in 3 different pieces, upper, middle and lower section.
1. Refrigerant in; 2. Refrigerant out; 3. Make up ND15; 4. Overflow ND80; Drain ND50; 6. Access door.
|Model||Weights (kg)||Dimensions (mm)||Air Flow (m³/s)||Fan Motor (kW)||Water Flow (l/s)||Pump Motor (kW)||Inlet/Outlet Coil Connections (mm)||R717 charge (kg)|
|Oper. Weight (kg)||Ship. Weight(kg)||Heaviest Section (kg)||L||W||H||Prime Surface Coil||Finned Coil||Prime Surface Coil||Finned Coil|
|HXC 309 (obsolete - 9kW motors)||11016||7798||4010||3690||3610||6856||36.4||(2x) 9.0||45.1||(1x) 4.0||(1x)ND 100||(2x) 100||123.0||18.0|
|HXC 468||16201||11341||5850||5520||3610||6996||56.53||(3x) 11.0||56.8||(1x) 5.5||(1x)ND 100||(2x) 100||182.0||28.0|