- Boosting thermal performance
- Saving water
- Top hygiene control
Boosting thermal performance
- Pads in front of the finned coil pre-cool air to virtual wet bulb temperature.
- Up to 40% improved capacity compared to dry cooling.
- TrilliumSeries coolers consume less energy.
- TrilliumSeries coolers achieve low process temperatures.
- Try the cooler with EC motor and improved pre-cooler performance resulting in lower sound levels and 25% lower electrical consumption.
- TrilliumSeries coolers achieve annual water savings exceeding 80% water compared to normal cooling towers by limited adiabatic operation.
Top hygiene control
- Featuring a once-through system: recirculation and stagnation of water eliminated.
- No stagnant water: pre-cooler water conveyed from pads to sewer via a gutter.
- No aerosol formation: TrilliumSeries Coolers minimize the Legionella risk.
- TrilliumSeries Coolers cool incoming air without transferring water to the dry coil
Interested in the TrilliumSeries cooler to cool your process fluid? Contact your local BAC representative for more information.