1. Material options
- Heavy-gauge hot-dip galvanized steel is used for unit steel panels and structural elements featuring a zinc aluminium coating. Outside casing featuring Baltiplus corrosion protection.
- The V-shaped finned coil is constructed of staggered or parallel tubes in:
- seamless copper (15,9 diameter tubes, 0,4 mm thickness) with aluminium, rippled and corrugated fins (0,17 mm thick and 2,12 mm fin spacing).
- or stainless steel 304L (12,7 diameter tubes, 0,7 mm thickness) with aluminium, rippled and corrugated fins (0,14 mm thick and 2,54 mm fin spacing).
- Thick and seamless copper or stainless steel headers and threaded steel connections
- Designed for maximum 21 bar operating pressure according to PED. Pneumatically tested for 30 bar.
- Try our option for aggressive environments: special pre-coated anti-corrosion aluminium fin.
- Axial fan with exceptionally compact direct drive short integrated motor and fan guard.
- The low profile fan with fan guard features an impeller and motor and is balanced as a complete unit using dynamic single plane balancing. Balance grade is G6.3.
- Fan and motor totally maintenance free, allowing frequent starting and -40° to 60°C air temperature.
- Bearings seals and motor encapsulation for long service life.
- Evaporative cooling pad of impregnated cellulose with different flute angles encased in bolted heavy gauge stainless steel.
- Distribution pad on top for complete pad wetting.
- Once-through water distribution system, no need for pumps, water drained to sewage.
- Factory-installed electrical panel and step controller or variable frequency drive with integrated adiabatic controls.
Like to know more about the DCV-AD TrilliumSeries condenser construction details? Contact your local BAC representative.