Reliable operation guaranteed
- Since 1978, thousands globally installed, proving the VXI coolers reliability
- Fans, motor and drive system (V-belt) are located in the dry air, preventing moisture and condensation. No external moving parts, helping it withstand the toughest weather.
- Various corrosion-resistant materials, including the unique Baltibond hybrid coating for guaranteed long service life.
- Optional extended surface coil with steel fins for dry operation
Ideal for a quiet operation
- VXI closed circuit cooling towers include quiet internal centrifugal fans for minimal surrounding noise.
- Single-side air inlet, and a quieter tower rear for more noise-sensitive areas.
- Cut operation noise still further with factory-designed and tested sound attenuators.
- Compact design for confined spaces,
- Single-side air inlet lets you install next to solid walls,
- Units housable indoors thanks to centrifugal fans allowing intake or discharge ductwork.
Reduced shipping, rigging and installation costs
- VXI units are factory-assembled. We ship larger models in 2 sections to reduce the size and weight of the heaviest section for easy on-site assembly with smaller cranes
- Single fan side requiring fewer motor starters to install and wire.
- VXI offers high capacity and minimal operating weight. Save on steel supports, both underneath the equipment and in the building itself for rooftop installations.
- VXI-C models can be container-shipped (in 10’ containers). Fan enclosures shippable loose in the tower bottom section for easy on-site assembly.
Interested in the VXI cooling tower for cooling your process fluid? Contact your local BAC representative.
Counter flow, centrifugal fan, forced draft
up to 2615 kW
Maximum entering fluid temperature
- Small to medium HVAC and industrial applications
- Tight enclosures and installations requiring a single air inlet
- Indoor installations
- Sound critical installations
- High temperature industrial application
- Dry operation in winter time