Reliable operation guaranteed
- Since 1978, thousands globally installed, proving the VXC condenser reliability.
- Fans, motor and drive system (V-belt) are located in the dry air, preventing moisture and condensation. No external moving parts, helping it withstand the toughest weather.
- Various corrosion-resistant materials, including the unique Baltibond hybrid coating for guaranteed long service life.
- Optional extended surface coil with steel fins for dry operation.
Ideal for a quiet operation
- VXC evaporative condensers include quiet internal centrifugal fans for minimal surrounding noise.
- Single-side air inlet, and a quieter condenser rear for more noise-sensitive areas.
- Cut operation noise still further with factory-designed and tested sound attenuators or silencers.
- Compact design for confined spaces,
- Single-side air inlet lets you install next to solid walls,
- Units housable indoors thanks to centrifugal fans allowing intake or discharge ductwork.
Reduced shipping, rigging and installation costs
- VXC units are factory-assembled. We ship larger models in 2 sections to reduce the size and weight of the heaviest section for easy on-site assembly with smaller cranes
- Single fan side requiring fewer motor starters to install and wire.
- VXC offers high capacity and minimal operating weight. Save on steel supports, both underneath the equipment and in the building itself for rooftop installations.
- VXC-C models can be container-shipped (in 10’ containers). Fan enclosures shippable loose in the condenser bottom section for easy on-site assembly.
Interested in the VXC condenser for your industrial refrigeration application? Contact your local BAC representative for more information.
- Counter flow, centrifugal fan, forced draft
- PED 97/23/EC coil design
VXC : 60 - 6920 kW
(for single cell models, nominal R22 kW's)
- Tight enclosures and installations requiring a single air inlet
- Limited plan area installations
- Indoor installations
- Sound critical installations
- Dry operation in winter time