- Very low height: fits perfectly on roof tops or tight enclosures.
- VTL-E towers are factory-assembled. We ship in one piece for easy on-site lifting and installation.
- VTL-E offers high capacity and minimum operating weight. Save on steel supports, both underneath the equipment and in the building itself for rooftop installations.
- Single-side air inlet lets you install next to solid walls.
- Units housable indoors thanks to centrifugal fans allowing intake or discharge ductwork.
Ideal for a quiet operation
- VTL-E units include quiet internal centrifugal fans for minimal surrounding noise.
- Single-side air inlet, and a quieter tower rear for more noise-sensitive areas.
- Cut operation noise still further with factory-designed and tested sound attenuators or silencers.
Year-round reliable operation
- Various corrosion-resistant materials, including the unique Baltibond hybrid coating for guaranteed long service life.
- Optional Baltiguard Drive System for energy savings and less noise during low load (night). A perfect stand-by system in case of motor failure.
- The thermal performance of VTL-E is Eurovent certified.
Easy to maintain
- Easy access to all the mechanicals, including fan shaft bearings.
- BACount individual bundled fill sheets for easy and complete inspection or cleaning preventing full replacement of fill bundles.
Interested in the VTL-E cooling tower for cooling your process water? Contact your local BAC representative for more information.
Counter flow, centrifugal fan, forced draft
3 - 130 l/s
Maximum entering water temperature
55°C standard fill
65°C with alternative fill
- Small to medium HVAC and industrial applications
- Installations with extremely low height requirements
- Indoor installations
- High temperature industrial applications
- Tight enclosures & installations requiring a single air inlet