Boosting thermal performance
- Pads in front of the finned coil pre-cool air to virtual wet bulb temperature.
- Up to 40% improved capacity compared to dry cooling.
- TrilliumSeries coolers consume less energy.
- TrilliumSeries coolers achieve low process temperatures.
- Try the cooler with EC motor and improved pre-cooler performance resulting in lower sound levels and 25% lower electrical consumption.
- TrilliumSeries coolers achieve annual water savings exceeding 80% water compared to normal cooling towers by limited adiabatic operation.
Top hygiene control
- Featuring a once-through system: recirculation and stagnation of water eliminated.
- No stagnant water: pre-cooler water conveyed from pads to sewer via a gutter.
- No aerosol formation: TrilliumSeries Coolers minimize the Legionella risk.
- TrilliumSeries Coolers cool incoming air without transferring water to the dry coil
Interested in the TrilliumSeries cooler to cool your process fluid? Contact your local BAC representative for more information.
DFCV-AD, TrilliumSeries characteristics
Counter flow, adiabatic pre-cooling, axial fan, induced draft
220 - 1620 kW
Maximum entering fluid temperature
- Small to medium HVAC and industrial applications
- Locations with limited water and space availability
- High temperature industrial applications