- Heavy-gauge hot-dip galvanized steel is used for external unit steel panels and structural elements featuring Baltiplus Corrosion Protection.
- The unique Baltibond hybrid coating is an optional extra. A hybrid polymer coating for longer service life, applied pre-assembly to all hot-dip galvanized steel components of the unit.
2. Heat transfer media
- Our heat transfer media is patented BACross fill with integrated drift eliminators certified by Eurovent. In comprehensive lab thermal performance tests it showed proved thermal cooling tower performance and offers you unrivalled system efficiency.
- The fill pack includes individual sheets which are easy to dismantle for inspection and cleaning, eliminating the need for frequent fill replacement.
- In self-extinguishing plastic, which will not rot, decay or decompose.
- For operation above 50°C, try our optional high temperature fill, usable with intake water up to 55°C.
- FXT features a V-belt-driven axial fan system.
- The low kW fan fits in a fan cylinder for streamlined air entry and is mounted on a horizontal shaft supported by heavy-duty ball bearings. Together with the extended lubrication lines and the moisture protected motor, this guarantees optimal and year-round operational efficiency.
- Easy removable safety screen protects the fan system. Fan motor is accessible from outside the unit.
These consist of:
- Low pump gravity water distribution basin with wide non-clog plastic nozzles for uniform water distribution. You can easily clean and flush both nozzles and basin.
- A cold water basin with:circular access door, anti-vortexing strainers and make up both easily accessible from air inlet side.
Need more information? Contact your local BAC representative.